Since they are subject to intense scrutiny, celebrities tend to pay special attention to their appearances. Though it might seem as if they are all gifted with perfect genetics; in reality, many celebrities have improved their looks by getting cosmetic work to cover up physical deficiencies. The following notable actors and actresses have used dental veneers
to drastically improve flawed natural smiles that might have prevented them from enjoying successful careers:
Some Famous Faces
- Nicolas Cage – Over the past couple decades, Cage has starred in several films which have pulled in big profits. Though he can certainly credit his acting skills for lifting him to celebrity status; he may have been rejected by Hollywood studios if he hadn’t corrected his natural smile by getting cosmetic veneers.
- Kate Beckinsale – Talented and beautiful, this British star has appeared on several “most attractive” lists. Without veneers, this just wouldn’t have been possible.
- David and Victoria Beckham – This famous power couple can turn heads on more than one continent; however, before they improved their smiles with veneers, they were more likely to turn heads fort all the wrong reasons.
- Tom Cruise – One of the most successful celebrities of our time, Cruise is famous for having an electric smile; however, many people are surprised to learn that the A-list heartthrob had unattractive teeth until he got veneers.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones – These days, most everyone would recognize this British actress; however, she struggled to find work for years, due in part to having a less than stellar smile.
- Zac Efron – This former teen heartthrob is quite popular amongst young women; however, he may have had trouble attracting anyone if he hadn’t sought veneers to correct his unattractive natural teeth.
(View before-and-after pictures of these actors and actresses)
You Can Too
Straight, attractive smiles are also important to average, everyday people. Research has demonstrated that our teeth impact both our social and professional lives. Fortunately, if you are dissatisfied with the look of your God-given teeth, you can acquire the smile you’ve been dreaming of by getting cosmetic veneers. To learn more, contact Dr. Siegel's office today.