- Christina Ricci – Star of several films, including The Addams Family, Monster, Sleepy Hollow and The Opposite of Sex, this Golden Globe-nominated star used to have crooked teeth before she used braces to attain a Hollywood-worthy smile.
- Katherine Heigl – Before her career went into overdrive thanks to roles on the TV series Grey’s Anatomy and the hit comedy Knocked Up, Heigl used Invisalign to correct her dental flaws.
- Emma Watson – Known for playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series, this up-and-coming actress wore traditional metal braces, which provided beautifully straight results.
- Carrie Underwood – This talented country singer has won six Grammy Awards, seven American Music Awards, ten Academy of Country Music Awards and sixteen Billboard Music Awards. She’s also used braces to attain an award-worthy smile that gets noticed for the right reasons.
- Faith Hill – Another female country singer, Faith Hill flaunted braces at the Country Music Awards.
We all Benefit from Straight Smiles
Celebrities aren’t the only ones who benefit from having straight teeth. Studies suggest that people tend to associate crooked teeth with major character flaws, including low intelligence. Sadly, many adults avoid getting braces, because they believe they will look silly or immature.
Fortunately, modern cosmetic dental tools allow adults to straighten their teeth inconspicuously. Dr. Siegel offers his patients invisible braces and the Inman Aligner, which fits somewhat like a retainer, while using gentle pressure to straighten misaligned teeth. Instead of having to wait months or years for results, patients tend to see noticeable progress within just a few weeks.
To learn how you can get the smile of your dreams without attracting much attention in the process, contact Dr. Seigel's office today.