Cost of Veneers in Our Philadelphia Office
Typically our veneers patients’ procedures range from $1,300 to $1,700 for their veneers, depending on the amount placed and personal factors such as the need for additional dental care.
What Is Factored into the Cost of Veneers?
At Dental Excellence of Blue Bell, we offer porcelain veneers and Lumineers. Porcelain veneers are the most natural-looking veneer and last longer than other types of veneers. For this reason, they cost a bit more but these types of materials can last almost twice as long and are the definitive choice for patients who are going after the best quality and appearance. After all, porcelain veneers are an important investment in your smile and you deserve the best.
In addition to considering the quality of the veneers, it also pays to consider the experience of your Philadelphia cosmetic dentist. You should know that you are paying for the artistic and technical skill of the dentist who makes and places the veneers. Remember that veneers could cause irreversible damage to your teeth so it pays to be confident in the skills and experience of your dentist. We encourage you to ask Dr. Siegel about his experience so you see firsthand that he is the right dentist for the job.
Paying for My Veneers
Our goal at Dental Excellence of Blue Bell is to provide you with the care you desire without letting the expense prevent it. This is why we…
- accept most dental insurance plans (check with your provider first).
- accept all major credit cards.
- offer dental financing through CareCredit. With CareCredit you can get up to 12 months of interest-free financing.
- provide extended payment plans for as little as $50 per month for up to 5 years on approved credit.
- offer a 5% discount on any dental work with Dr. Siegel if you pay in full by check, cash or credit card upon booking your appointment. (Offer excludes cleanings, X-rays and exams).
If you would like to review our extended payment plan options or talk to one of our team members about our pre-paid discount offer, please call us at (610) 272-0828.
Contact Us Today to Learn More!
Contact our office to schedule your veneers consultation or to learn more about veneers.