At Dental Excellence of Blue Bell, we always inform our patients of the cost prior to beginning a treatment program. Our fees are based on the quality of the materials we use and our experience in performing your dental treatment. It is our goal to provide you with the care you need and desire without letting the expense prevent it.
- We accept cash and checks.
- We accept most dental insurance plans.
- We accept Visa, American Express, Discover and MasterCard.
- We offer extended payment plans for as little as $50 per month for up to 5 years on approved credit.
- We offer a 5% discount on any dental work with Dr. Siegel if you pay in full by check, cash or credit card upon booking your appointment. (Offer excludes cleanings, X-rays and exams).
- Allows you to get needed treatment today
- Simple application process
- Accepted at many healthcare providers, including dentists, doctors, and even veterinarians
- Interest-free period saves money
- Long-term financing makes it easier to budget
You can get up to 12 months of interest-free financing. If you’d like to learn more about CareCredit, click here.
Our practice is pleased to present flexible payment plans through Lending Club Patient Solutions. Enjoy a selection of flexible plans with low fixed rates and monthly payments, no upfront payment, and no prepayment penalty. It’s easy to calculate your potential monthly payments. Simply complete a short application which displays fixed rates and monthly payments available for Extended Plans, all without impacting your credit score.
If you would like to review our extended payment plan options or talk to one of our team members about our pre-paid discount offer, please call us at 610-272-0828.
We accept most dental insurance plans used by major employers in our area. Our goal is to maximize your insurance benefits and make any remaining balance easily affordable.
Please call our office prior to your first visit to give us your insurance information. We will file the insurance paper work for you and work with you to get you the maximum insurance benefit.
If you have any questions about your insurance benefits, call our office at 610-272-0828. One of our friendly staff members will be happy to assist you.
New patients: Please bring all of your insurance information with you on your first visit. We will be unable to bill services to your insurance provider unless you do. Should you have any changes in insurance, please inform us before your appointment.