Advantages of Dental Implants
A dental implant has many advantages over other methods of tooth reconstruction.
- Dental implants are generally stronger and more durable than bridges and dentures and offer a permanent solution to tooth loss.
- They act and feel exactly like natural teeth. Implant dentistry can also be used with other dental procedures for greater effectiveness.
- While a dental implant can be used to replace a single missing tooth, it can also be used to support a dental bridge or a set of upper or lower dentures.
- Dental implants stimulate the jaw bone and prevent the boneloss that naturally occurs when you are missing a tooth (resorption).
Although there are a number of options for the treatment of missing teeth, dental implants are often considered to be the most functional and durable. To find out if you are a candidate for our Blue Bell dental implants, come in today for a consultation with Dr. Siegel.
Contact Us for a Consult
The best way to determine what choice is best for you is to come to our office, located in Blue Bell, PA, and meet Dr. Siegel. The doctor offers a special consultation for new patients where you can get all of your questions answered and learn your options.
Complimentary Dental Implant Consultation*
Your consultation includes:
- Oral examination
- Get your questions answered
- Discuss your treatment options
*Does not include X-rays or CT Scan
If you live in the Blue Bell area, call us at (610) 272-0828 to schedule a consultation or book an appointment online now. If you have questions about our Blue Bell dental implants, don’t hesitate to email us. Contact Us Today!